Sunday 3 June 2012

Your Personal Website/Webpage

Hi everyone !!!

Today is a new day and we have got new things to learn. While browsing through the net we often come across a lot photos and videos, while most of them are 'eww' and 'so what' or 'junk' while a few others are ' oh greeaaat' and 'awesome' and 'amazing' and so on.

Now I have discovered one such 'oh greeaat' , 'awesome' and 'amazing ' site today.

Before I begin let me thank Mr.Zac Des  because of whom I came across this amazing site.

I am pretty sure, most of us (netizens I mean) must have had a desire to design our own website. But due to some reasons we don't have our own website. One might claim he/she doesn't know programming or there isn't enough time or it's simply that you are lost completely even after enough efforts to design a website.

Not any more. You can have a site of your own not having to write a single code and not even trying to persuade the 'geek next door' guy to design a site for you.It's actually more like a profile cum website which makes it even more appealing.

For here comes : 'about.me' . You simply have to type about.me in the URL bar and sign up ( it's free ). A few simple steps regarding the background template and font setting is to be done and you are ready to boast off your new personalised site.

YOOOHOOOO !!!

Here is a preview of my site on about.me : http://about.me/awesomeazam

You can put up all your activities on the site and try to build up networks with people around the world.
So it's time to get started. Enjoy the new promising service.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment